The USC School of Pharmacy is committed to helping all eligible students achieve their educational goals regardless of their economic status. More than 90 percent of USC Pharmacy students receive financial assistance. A number of scholarships are awarded each year to continuing students based on academic performance and/or financial need. The following is an overview of the scholarships available:
USC School of Pharmacy Scholarships for Continuing Students
- Students must demonstrate leadership, community service, career interest and academic achievement.
- Award varies from $1,000 to full tuition.
- The application deadline for the 2019-2020 academic year has passed. All students will be notified by email when the scholarship application opens up for the 2020-2021 academic year.
USC Asian Pacific Alumni Association (APAA) Scholarship Program
- Recipients are selected on the basis of academic achievement, personal merit, demonstration of financial need and contributions made to Asian Pacific American communities.
For additional information and to download scholarship application, please visit https://alumnigroups.usc.edu/apaa/scholarships.html.
USC Black Alumni Association
- Must be current or continuing USC and/or transfer students.
- Minimum GPA requirement is 2.5.
- Applicants should exemplify commitment and identification with, and the ability to contribute to, the African-American community.
- Recipients will be selected on the basis of academic achievement, personal merit and demonstrated involvement within the African-American community.
For additional information and to download a scholarship application, please visit https://sait.usc.edu/baa/secure/
USC Lambda LGBT Alumni Association
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Students are eligible to receive only one USC Lambda scholarship per year.
- Students who have previously been awarded a USC Lambda scholarship cannot receive the same award again.
- Students or all gender or sexual identities are welcome to apply.
Each award may have its own individual criteria. For additional information, please visit https://alumni.usc.edu/lambda-scholarships.html
USC Latino Alumni Association
- Awarded to students on the basis of their academic achievement and commitment to the Latino/Hispanic community.
- Award ranges from $1,000 to $5,000.
For additional information and to download scholarship application, please visithttps://sait.usc.edu/maaa/pages/students/scholarship.html.
Norman Topping Student Aid Fund
- Must be an entering graduate student.
- Must have high financial need.
- Must demonstrate community awareness.
For additional information and selection criteria, please visit Norman Topping Student Aid.
USC Town and Gown Scholarship
- Must be a US Citizen. Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply.
- Must be a resident of Southern California. Bakersfield is the northern most boundary.
- Demonstrate academic strengths, leadership, and community involvement.
- Be full-time students and carry 6 to 8 or more units per semester.
- Scholarship range from $6,000 to $10,000.
- Current USC graduate students who are applying for the first time, should have maintained a cumulative GPA of 3.4.
- Must maintain a GPA of 3.0.
For additional information, please visit http://www.townandgownofusc.org/scholarship.asp