USC Master of Science in Healthcare Decision Analysis is a specialized graduate program that directly prepares you for business careers in healthcare, biopharmaceuticals, consulting, health insurance, and medical technology.
Our real-world STEM training provides strategic management tools and actionable insights for improving healthcare value, access, reimbursement, and health outcomes.
Learn to build, evaluate and apply quantitative models and analysis to optimize business decisions and outcomes in healthcare industries.
- Acquire a portfolio of analytic capabilities to optimize healthcare business decisions
- Apply strategic management tools to make an immediate impact in any healthcare business
- Gain policy insights to lead organizations through the changing health reform landscape
- Learning-by-doing through team collaborations and scenario-based learning problem solving representing current real-world situations and critical decision pathways
- Lectures from industry executives offered across healthcare decision analysis courses, offering unique access to insights and critical skills from experts in the respective fields
- Professional development through dedicated support from program staff and networking
Requirements for Degree Completion
The Master of Science in Healthcare Decision Analysis degree requires the completion of 33 units with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.