Have a strong desire to engage in research and/or pursue a MS or PhD degree in one of the disciplines offered by USC Mann concurrent with or after completion of PharmD studies:
- Pharmaceutical and Translational Sciences PhD Tracks:
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Molecular Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Clinical and Experimental Therapeutics
- Health Economics PhD Tracks:
- Pharmaceutical Economics and Policy
- Healthcare Decision Analysis, MS
- Regulatory Sciences, MS
Full‐time, 10 weeks, minimum availability for work over the summer (June 1 – August 6, 2021). Involvement for a longer period may depend upon project and faculty preference.
For more information, please contact USC Mann Graduate Affairs.