The USC School of Pharmacy has long been a leader in developing innovative new courses of study preparing students for a broad array of careers within the field of pharmacy and health care.
The School provides a diverse range of degree and certificate programs, from the School’s largest—the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) and its numerous joint and dual degree opportunities—to highly regarded master's and doctoral programs. Residency and fellowship opportunities offered through the School also are extensive.
The School's continuing professional development program allows pharmacy professionals to stay current with the latest advancements in the field, while the pre-pharmacy programs give young aspiring pharmacists early support and preparation.
In this section
- Clinical Therapeutics
- Continuing Professional Development
- USC International Travel Medicine Review Certificate Course
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- PharmD Admission
- PharmD Career Opportunities
- Cost of Attendance
- PharmD Curriculum
- PharmD Financial Aid
- PharmD Professional Experience Programs
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Graduate in Gerontology (PharmD/Gerontology Certificate)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Juris Doctor (PharmD/JD)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Business Administration (PharmD/MBA)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Public Health (PharmD/MPH)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Regulatory Science (PharmD/MS Regulatory Science)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Gerontology (PharmD/MS Gerontology)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Global Medicine (MSGM)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Doctor of Philosophy (PharmD/PhD)