Did you know?
- Dengue and Malaria are the TOP 2 most common causes of hospitalization among travelers returning from the tropics.
- Dengue fever occurs in Rio de Janeiro.
- There is a vaccine to prevent yellow fever, but not malaria.
- Hepatitis A and Typhoid Fever can occur from sampling foreign cuisine.
Don’t be a statistic
- Up to 70% of travelers will get traveler’s diarrhea.
- Up to 50% of people who get yellow fever will die from it
- 350-500 million cases of malaria occur annually worldwide AND >1 million people die from it
- 22 million people worldwide experience typhoid fever AND 200,000 die from it
With the combined expertise of our USC professors and clinicians and access to all major commercial and government disease outbreak databases, the USC International Travel Health Services can provide you with the highest quality in travel health services.
To be the most valuable pre-travel health experts to our patients and clients.
To provide our patients with the most comprehensive pre-travel preparation in a convenient “one-stop-shopping” environment.
To stay current with the continuously changing recommendations for travel medicine, and foster an environment for our clinicians that promotes collaboration, and professional growth.
To train, educate, and support other providers in their quest to provide high quality pre-travel health services.