USC Mann’s residency programs provide exceptional clinical preparation and education. Entry into the programs is competitive and applicants are encouraged to review all admission requirements and deadlines prior to beginning the application process.
The University of Southern California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
The application process for the 2023-2024 cycle is now available. All applications, with the exception of the PGY2 Infectious Diseases Residency Programs, must be completed through PhORCAS by January 2, 2023.
PGY2 Infectious Diseases Residency Program Only
If you are applying for one or more of the PGY2 Infectious Disease Residency Programs, please click on the following link to fill out the short application form: https://usc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cMBEDAQjRd1aaWy
Other required application materials include:
- Letter of Intent and Curriculum Vitae – emailed by candidate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Pharmacy School Transcripts sent directly from College/University by either regular mail or email
- Regular mail – USC School of Pharmacy Residency Programs, 1985 Zonal Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90089
- Email – email@example.com
- Recommendation Letters (3 letters)- emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org directly from recommenders.
All application materials must be received by January 2, 2023.