USC Master of Science in Biopharmaceutical Marketing is a specialized graduate program in precision marketing aimed at careers in the biopharmaceuticals, consulting, and medical technology industries.
Graduates will learn and use the practical tools, skills and methods to embrace the next wave of healthcare innovation to drive markets while improving health outcomes and product value.
All program courses emphasize project-based learning allowing active exploration of current healthcare business challenges and deeper proficiency in precision marketing.
- Intensive and targeted instruction on how to evaluate and market biopharmaceuticals and other innovative healthcare products, showcase product attributes and value stories, and gain healthcare coverage and reimbursement
- Knowledge to become experts in growth sectors beyond the current healthcare and global biopharmaceutical industry, including newly emerging diagnostics and medical technology devices
- Innovative tools and skills to assess and maximize a product’s commercial opportunities by conducting market research and developing marketing strategies
- Learning-by-doing through team collaborations and scenario-based learning problem solving representing current real-world situations and critical decision pathways
- Lectures from industry executives offered across biopharmaceutical marketing courses, offering unique access to insights and critical skills from experts in the respective fields
- Professional development through dedicated support from program staff and networking opportunities
Requirements for Degree Completion
The Master of Science in Biopharmaceutical Marketing degree requires the completion of 27 units with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.