The USC Biopharmaceutical Marketing program features an applied curriculum that prepares graduates for marketing-focused healthcare business careers. Our targeted approach offers career-accelerating tactics and insights critical for increasing the speed and quality of marketing decisions for biopharmaceutical product managers, healthcare industry analysts and consultants.
Please follow the steps below to submit your application.
Application Eligibility Requirements
We encourage students from all backgrounds to apply:
- Earned bachelor’s degree with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- International students only: TOEFL (minimum score 90) or IELTS (minimums score: 6.5)
How to Apply
Submit your application using the USC Graduate Online Application System. Any technical questions should be directed to ASK USC.
- Select “Create Account”
- Under “Add Program” tab, select the following information:
- School: USC School of Pharmacy
- Program Level: Master
- Department: Biopharmaceutical Marketing
- Term: Select which semester you are applying for
- Delivery: On-Campus
- Go to the “My Application” tab to fill out the Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information (optional), and Program Materials quadrants
- Statement of Purpose
- Upload a two-page statement of purpose; single-spaced, 12-point font, one-inch margins
- In your Statement of Purpose, please be sure to address why you are interested in healthcare, and why specifically Biopharmaceutical Marketing at USC Mann
- Letters of Recommendation
- At least two letters of recommendation must accompany your application
- Recommenders must submit their letters through the USC Online Application System
- The recommender will receive notification from USC so that they can submit their letter of recommendation
- You are responsible for ensuring that your recommenders upload an accompanying letter of recommendation to the system
- Resume/curriculum vitae (optional)
- $90 application fee (mandatory)
- The program does not administer the online application system and cannot comment on and/or waive the fee
- Please direct your inquiry to ASK USC
Please contact us if you have questions regarding GRE scores or run into issues with the application process.
- Please arrange to have electronic transcripts sent to Michelle Ton at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail physical transcripts to the following address:
USC Biopharmaceutical Marketing Program
ATTN: Michelle Ton
635 Downey Way, Suite 312
Los Angeles, CA 90089
IMPORTANT: Your application cannot be reviewed without official electronic test scores and official transcripts.