Am I Eligible for GCAPP?
To be eligible for enrollment in the GCAPP program, students must obtain:
- Advanced pharmacy degree from an accredited foreign institution
- Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC) Certification
- Intern Pharmacist license from the California Board of Pharmacy
The GCAPP program is open to all eligible applicants.
Note: Applicants who have not yet completed the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Exam (FPGEE) may enroll in the school’s preparatory program.
How Can I Apply?
April 1 for August admission
September 1 for January admission
Conditional admission is possible if FPGEC certification is pending
What are the Application Requirements?
- Statement of purpose, indicating the field of desired training.
- Recent C.V.
- Pharmacy school transcripts (with official credential evaluation by WES, IERF, or other agencies)
- Confirmation of FPGEC Certification
How Much Does GCAPP Cost?
|GCAPP Tuition & Fees*||15-18 Credit Hours/Semester Rate||Notes|
|Semester 1: 3 Rotations + Capstone 1||$31,391||Additional one-time fees of $225 charged in first semester only.|
|Semester 2: 3 Rotations + Capstone 2||$31,146||Includes mandatory university fee of $1516/semester|
|Total 1 Year Cost||$62,537|||