Ashley Vo, PharmD
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Pharmacy PracticeClinical PharmacyCurriculum Vitae
- Desensitization strategies for HLA sensitized patients awaiting renal transplantation
- Management of highly HLA sensitized patients awaiting renal transplantation
- Prevention and treatment of antibody mediated rejections
- Novel therapeutics in treatment of DSAs and de novo DSAs
- Management of infectious complications after transplantation
- Cost effectiveness therapies in management of HLA sensitized patients
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center,
8700 Beverly Boulevard #A-845,
Los Angeles CA 90048
- (310) 423-4021
PharmD, University of Southern California, 1992
Bachelor of Biological Sciences, University of California, 1988
Ashley A. Vo, PharmD, is the Administrative Director of the Transplant Immunotherapy Program at the Comprehensive Transplant Center at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California and Professor of Pediatrics at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. Dr. Vo earned her Doctor of Pharmacy degree at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. She completed a General Practice Residency and a Specialty Residency in Administration, both at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
In addition to teaching, Dr. Vo also conducts clinical research sponsored by Industry and Investigator Initiated trials. Her research has been in advancing the field of desensitization for the highly HLA sensitized patients awaiting kidney transplantation. Dr. Vo serves as an ad hoc reviewer for Transplantation, American Journal of Transplantation, Journal of Immunology, etc. and has published in journals including Transplantation, American Journal of Transplantation, World Journal of Nephrology, and Immunotherapy. Dr. Vo was awarded AST Clinician of Distinction in 2014 and Fellow of the American Society of Transplant in 2016.
Transplantation. 2015 Nov;99(11):2356-63.