Henry O. DeLu Jr., PharmD
Pharmacist in Charge,
Farma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
and Michael's Pharmacy
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacy
- Health disparities in cardiovascular care and long term sequale among minority groups
- Disproportionate prevalence of diabetes in minority communities
- Improving patient outcomes in hypertensive and diabetic patients
- Geriatric medical care in African Americans
- Specialty drugs and specialty compounding
- Farma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
5240 San Fernando Road
Glendale CA 91203
PharmD, University Of Southern California, 2013
MBA, Nebraska State College, 2015
MS, Harvard University, Medical Science, 2008
BS, UC Berkeley, Molecular and Cellular Biology, 2003
Dr. Henry O. Delu Jr. is a native of Los Angeles who has years of leadership, academic excellence and service to the medical field. His research interests are in specialty pharmacy, specialty drugs and improving minority health disparities. Dr. Delu has graduated from UC Berkeley, Harvard University, and the University of Southern California. His interest includes teaching Molecular Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacy, teaching pharmacy students and being the Pharmacist in Charge for two pharmacies.