Detailed tuition and fee information can be found in the USC Catalogue. Below are estimated tuition costs for 2022-2023 based on the USC School of Pharmacy tuition of $2080 per unit.
- Academic Year (AY) 2022-23: $2,080/unit
- MS in Regulatory Science (36 units)
- MS in Regulatory Management (24 units)
- MS in Medical Product Quality (32 units)
- MS in Management of Drug Development (32 units)
- Graduate Certificates (12 units)
- Doctor of Regulatory Science (64 Units)
USC administers one of the largest financial aid programs in the United States, with many options available for graduate & professional students, international students, and those with special circumstances.
- USC Financial Aid Office
- USC Student Financial Aid Services
- Breakdown of Fees and Tuition
- Federal Stafford Loans
Please contact the USC Financial Aid Office for additional information.
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, the Department of Regulatory and Quality Sciences offers multiple competitive scholarships based on financial need, scholastic achievement, and leadership qualities. Learn more about scholarships available here.