The Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education reports to the Dean and has the responsibility for all matters pertaining to the School’s undergraduate curriculum and student body.
More specifically, he:
· Oversees the operations of the Office of Undergraduate Education.
· Oversees the curriculum, activities and programming and provides teaching oversight of the undergraduate program.
· Supervises undergraduate student activities and events on the University Park Campus and the Health Sciences Campus.
· Represents the school in university committees as Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education, and communicates information with faculty and staff.
· Represents the undergraduate program within the school, the university and with external constituencies and partners
· Develops and implements strategies to continuously expand and enhance undergraduate programming and increase undergraduate enrollment.