The USC School of Pharmacy’s alumni network is one of the strongest of any pharmacy school. The school’s graduates are leaders in biomedical research, healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry and other related fields, spanning the public and private sector.
Alumni mentor, coach, guest lecture and identify employment opportunities for fellow graduates as well as current students. Their philanthropic support is essential to maintaining the outstanding education the school provides to current students and is critical to the research and programs that advance the future of pharmacy.
Alumni Engagement Opportunities
Become a Career Ambassador
- Mentor students in person or online.
- Offer an internship at your business or employer.
- Register for ConnectSC, our career services hub, to share information about job opportunities.
Become a Social Ambassador
- Help promote and add content to our social media channels.
- Be a class captain, reconnecting your classmates.
- Offer your home or workspace for an alumni event.
- Speak at a community event on behalf of the school.
Become a Leadership Ambassador
- Join our Alumni Engagement Board to be a voice for all of the school’s graduates.
- Assist us through QSAD Centurion, the school’s premier support group.
- Inspire and help recruit prospective students.
- Connect with perspective students one on one to share your School of Pharmacy journey.
To sign up, complete our Alumni Interest Form.
Share Your News
Let us know what you’ve been up to! Complete our Class Notes form.
If you have questions or are interested in learning more about getting involved with the School of Pharmacy, please contact:
Assistant Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations
Telephone: (323) 442-2483