The USC School of Pharmacy student exchange programs and visiting professorships are a cornerstone of the School’s global activity.
Our exchange programs by the numbers:
- Dozens of fourth-year PharmD students go abroad each year
- Students typically do six-week international clerkships in groups of two to four students
- The School hosts multiple groups of international students in exchange programs.
Reasons the exchange is invaluable:
- Distinctive view of pharmacy practice and health care
- An understanding of the clinical environment and unique challenges in various countries
- Seeing similarities and trends that extend to all health care environments
For more information about international exchange programs, contact Michael Curtis, Chief of International Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 442-1371.