USC School of Pharmacy’s programs, faculty, students, and alumni are regularly recognized for excelling in their fields.
USC School of Pharmacy’s National and International Rankings
- USC School of Pharmacy is the nation’s #1 private pharmacy school in 2020, and the #1 school of pharmacy in Southern California, according to U.S. News and World Report.
- Pharmacy Technician Guide named USC School of Pharmacy the #1 pharmacy school in the nation for 2019-20, citing high NAPLEX pass rates, research activity, high graduation rate, student-to-faculty ratio and faculty credentials.
- Higher Learning Today named USC School of Pharmacy the #1 school for PharmD degrees, citing the school’s long history, vibrant student life, high NAPLEX pass rates and emphasis on clinical training.
- College Magazine named USC School of Pharmacy the #2 school for PharmD degrees in the nation, citing the school’s vast and supportive alumni network, high first-time NAPLEX pass rates, wide range of degrees and experiential opportunities.
USC’s National and International Rankings
- USC ranks #19 among the world’s universities based on the number of citations in top Google Scholar profiles, according to Webometrics (July 2020).
- Reuters named USC the world’s 8th most innovative university in 2019, specifically citing research from the USC School of Pharmacy.
- USC ranks #18 in the Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education survey of 801 U.S. colleges and universities, released Sept. 2019.
- USC is ranked #22 among U.S. universities and remains the top-ranked school in Southern California in 2020, according to U.S. News and World Report.