Annie Wong-Beringer, professor of clinical pharmacy and associate dean for research and graduate education, is one of seven faculty members with ties to the Health Sciences Campus receiving USC Mentoring Awards. The awards recognize faculty who exemplify the best in mentoring activities and programs, creating environments that further the academic success of students and faculty.
The annual event, held April 6, recognizes faculty who foster faculty-to-student and faculty-to-faculty mentoring. This year’s health sciences award recipients include:
Faculty mentoring faculty, postdoctoral scholars, medical residents, and fellows
- Hossein Jadvar, MD, PhD, associate professor of radiology, Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Rima Jubran, MD, MPH, MACM, associate professor of clinical pediatrics, Keck School
- Annie Wong-Beringer, PharmD, FIDSA, professor of clinical pharmacy and associate dean for research and graduate education, USC School of Pharmacy
Faculty mentoring graduate students
- Lourdes Baez Conde-Garbanati, PhD, MPH, professor of preventive medicine, Keck School
- Gage Crump, PhD, associate professor of stem cell biology and regenerative medicine, Keck School
- Christina Dieli-Conwright, PhD, assistant professor of research, USC Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy
- Aaron Strumwasser, MD, assistant professor of clinical surgery, Keck School
See the full list of honorees here.