The USC School of Pharmacy's Pre-Pharmacy programs encourage talented high school and college students to pursue careers in the field of pharmacy and offer support throughout the application and admission process.
Pharmacy Explorers Program (PEP)
Aimed at inner-city high school youth, the Pharmacy Explorers Program (PEP) provides young minority students with an early introduction to the field of pharmacy.
Trojan Admission Pre-Pharmacy (TAP)
The Trojan Admission Pre-Pharmacy (TAP) program offers talented USC undergraduates with priority admission to the School's four-year Doctor of Pharmacy program.
In this section
- Clinical Therapeutics
- Continuing Professional Development
- USC International Travel Medicine Review Certificate Course
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- PharmD Admission
- PharmD Career Opportunities
- Cost of Attendance
- PharmD Curriculum
- PharmD Financial Aid
- PharmD Professional Experience Programs
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Graduate in Gerontology (PharmD/Gerontology Certificate)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Juris Doctor (PharmD/JD)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Business Administration (PharmD/MBA)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Public Health (PharmD/MPH)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Regulatory Science (PharmD/MS Regulatory Science)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Gerontology (PharmD/MS Gerontology)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Global Medicine (MSGM)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Doctor of Philosophy (PharmD/PhD)