If you want the Financial Aid Office to consider any special circumstances relating to your financial need, please send supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (323) 442-2487.
Rent costs exceed standard budget
The Financial Aid Office will be able to increase your budget if your monthly rent (minus the standard budget amount for rent) is higher than the amount included in the standard budget. Please submit the following:
- A copy of your current lease agreement
- Copies of canceled checks (front and back) or money orders verifying payment of rent
The Financial Aid Office will consider increasing your budget if you incur additional educational expenses related to a disability during the academic year that are not covered by other sources of funding. Please submit the following:
- Written request to increase budget for the additional educational expenses
- Letter from the USC Office for Disability Services and Programs
- Receipts to verify your disability-related expenses
Child care expenses
The Financial Aid Office will consider increasing your budget if attending USC causes you to incur child care expenses for dependent(s) who are 12 years or younger. Please submit the following:
- Written request to increase budget for child care expenses, include name, address and telephone number of provider, as well as the name and age of each child.
- Copies of canceled checks (front and back) or money order receipts
If you are a fourth-year pharmacy student on rotation out of the area, in some cases the Financial Aid Office can increase your budget to accommodate travel (airfare, ground transportation and hotel accommodations). Please submit the following:
- Submit documentation of location of your rotation
- Submit a copy of your itinerary with an estimated cost of your travel and hotel accommodations.