Applying for Financial Aid: Entering Students

If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, you should apply for financial aid even though you have not yet received an admission notification.

Complete FAFSA

Complete the 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible at

How to complete the FAFSA

  • USCs Federal School Code is 001328.
  • Complete all student sections.
  • If you have not completed your 1040 federal tax return, use your best estimate of your 2014 income.
  • For students who wish to apply for the Pharmacy Health Profession Student Loan and Loans for Disadvantaged Students, you must complete the Parent Income and Asset information sections.
  • If your parents will file, but have not filed their 1040 federal tax returns, use the best estimate of their 2013 income.

Complete Enrollment and Housing Form

Complete the Enrollment and Housing Form.

Submit Federal Tax Returns

If you wish to be considered for the Pharmacy Health Profession Student Loan and/or Loans for Disadvantaged Students, you must submit a copy of your (and your spouse’s, if applicable) and your parents’ 2014 1040 Federal Tax Returns including W2s.

If additional information is requested from you, respond within 30 days.

After you have been admitted and met all eligibility requirements, you will receive notification of your financial-aid eligibility.

Important Note: Documents submitted to USC School of Pharmacy, Financial Aid Office become the property of the School and cannot be returned to the student and/or parent or duplicated for any purpose.