Applying for Financial Aid: Entering Students
If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, you should apply for financial aid even though you have not yet received an admission notification.
Complete the 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
How to complete the FAFSA
- USCs Federal School Code is 001328.
- Complete all student sections.
- If you have not completed your 1040 federal tax return, use your best estimate of your 2016 income.
- For students who wish to apply for the Pharmacy Health Profession Student Loan and Loans for Disadvantaged Students, you must complete the Parent Income and Asset information sections.
- If your parents will file, but have not filed their 1040 federal tax returns, use the best estimate of their 2016 income.
Complete Enrollment and Housing Form
Complete the Enrollment and Housing Form. To complete the form please log in to Financial Aid Summary and Tasks (FAST) at https://you.usc.edu/login/ (please wait until you receive an email on how to login).
Submit Federal Tax Returns
If you wish to be considered for the Pharmacy Health Profession Student Loan you must submit a copy of your (and your spouse’s, if applicable) and your parents’ 2016 1040 Federal Tax Returns including W2s.
To submit your documents log in to Financial Aid Summary and Tasks (FAST) at https://you.usc.edu/login/ .
If additional information is requested from you, respond within 30 days.
After you have been admitted and met all eligibility requirements, you will receive notification of your financial-aid eligibility.
Important Note: Documents submitted to USC School of Pharmacy, Financial Aid Office become the property of the School and cannot be returned to the student and/or parent or duplicated for any purpose.