Complete these steps to apply for the Federal Stafford Loan, Graduate Plus Loan, Pharmacy Health Profession Student Loan and Loans for Disadvantaged Students. Continuing students must meet all deadlines and eligibility requirements to be considered for need based financial aid.
To continue receiving financial aid at the USC School of Pharmacy, you must maintain satisfactory academic progress and not be in default on prior loans.
February 15, 2015 – Complete FAFSA
Complete the 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 15, 2015 at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
How to complete the FAFSA
- USC’s Federal School Code is 001328.
- Complete all student sections.
- If you have not completed your 1040 federal tax return, use your best estimate of your 2014 income.
- For students who wish to apply for the Pharmacy Health Profession Student Loan and Loans for Disadvantaged Students, you must complete the Parent Income and Asset information sections.
- If your parents will file, but have not filed their 1040 federal tax returns, use the best estimate of their 2014 income.
February 15, 2015 – Complete the Enrollment and Housing Form
Complete the Enrollment and Housing Form.
April 15, 2015 – Submit Federal Tax Returns
If you wish to be considered for the Pharmacy Health Profession Student Loan and/or Loans for Disadvantaged Students, you must submit a copy of your (and your spouse’s, if applicable) and your parents’ 2014 1040 Federal Tax Returns including W2s.
If additional information is requested from you, respond within 10 days.
Important Note: Documents submitted to USC School of Pharmacy, Financial Aid Office become the property of the school and cannot be returned to the student
and/or parent or duplicated for any purpose.