Most students at the USC School of Pharmacy say that coming to campus for an Information Session is what clinched their decision to enroll. At an Information Session, you will tour the USC Health Sciences campus and pharmacy facilities, led by a current student. You also will have other opportunities to interact with students and faculty, see first hand the camaraderie prevalent at the School and learn everything you need to know about the program to see if it's the right fit for you.
The two-hour sessions are held on the following Friday afternoons:
March 8, 2 - 4 PM
April 26, 2 - 4 PM
June 7, 2 - 4 PM
July 12, 2- 4 PM
August 9, 2 - 4 PM
To reserve your place at any of the Information Sessions, please call the Office of Admission and Student Affairs at (323) 442-1466.
Parking is available in a parking structure at Biggy Street and Zonal Avenue for $8/day. Four-hour metered parking is available along Biggy Street. Click here for a map and directions.
Contact UsFor more information, contact us at email@example.com or 323.442.1466.
In this section
- Clinical Therapeutics
- Continuing Professional Development
- USC International Travel Medicine Review Certificate Course
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- PharmD Admission
- PharmD Career Opportunities
- Cost of Attendance
- PharmD Curriculum
- PharmD Financial Aid
- PharmD Professional Experience Programs
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Graduate in Gerontology (PharmD/Gerontology Certificate)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Juris Doctor (PharmD/JD)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Business Administration (PharmD/MBA)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Public Health (PharmD/MPH)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Regulatory Science (PharmD/MS Regulatory Science)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Gerontology (PharmD/MS Gerontology)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Global Medicine (MSGM)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Doctor of Philosophy (PharmD/PhD)