Your Institution Course Equivalencies
All pre-pharmacy courses must be completed prior to the first day of the fall semester. The guide below will help you determine if your course work satisfies our requirements for admission.
Please select your institution:
Please note: These courses fulfill prerequisites for the USC School of Pharmacy. They may not, however, earn equivalence to USC courses. If you are in the Trojan Admission Pre-Pharmacy (TAP) program, please contact your TAP advisor regarding prerequisites taken outside of USC.
Please contact the School of Pharmacy Admission and Student Affairs office at (323) 442-1466 if you have any questions.
In this section
- Clinical Therapeutics
- Continuing Professional Development
- USC International Travel Medicine Review Certificate Course
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- PharmD Admission
- PharmD Career Opportunities
- Cost of Attendance
- PharmD Curriculum
- PharmD Financial Aid
- PharmD Professional Experience Programs
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Graduate in Gerontology (PharmD/Gerontology Certificate)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Juris Doctor (PharmD/JD)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Business Administration (PharmD/MBA)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Public Health (PharmD/MPH)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Regulatory Science (PharmD/MS Regulatory Science)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Gerontology (PharmD/MS Gerontology)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Global Medicine (MSGM)
- Doctor of Pharmacy/Doctor of Philosophy (PharmD/PhD)