Open Faculty Positions
Please visit Jobs at USC for School of Pharmacy faculty positions at http://capsnet.usc.edu/ers/.
Pharmacy Job Network
Pharmacy Operations Manager-Long-Term Care, Omnicare-Bakersfield – posted 4.7.2014
Also seeking Staff Pharmacists (15 employees)
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the site as they pertain to company outcome objectives established for the region.
- Guide and direct supervisors in the development, production and promotion of pharmacy products and services.
- Maintain a sound plan of corporate organization and follow established policies and procedures to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession.
- Ensure that the staff of approximately 15 is familiar with their role in carrying out the site’s emergency preparedness and security template.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Ensure the site is in compliance with all applicable local, state, federal, and accrediting rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by Omnicare.
- Bachelor Degree
- RPh California
- At least two (2) years of related pharmacy management experience which can include technicians
For more than thirty years, communities and facilities all over the country have relied on Omnicare’s Long Term Care division to address and respond to the changing world of the senior care industry. The Omnicare Long Term Care division provides a variety of services and products to long term care facilities, residents, and senior populations living independently. Combined, the offerings of the Omnicare Long Term Care division support quality pharmaceutical care and cost management, for both facilities and individuals. Omnicare is a Fortune 500 company with 187 long-term care pharmacies in 47 states.
Contact: Kelly Livesay, Talent Manager: email@example.com
Clinically-Skilled Pharmacists and Technicians
Rx relief, with over 35 years of staffing experience, currently has openings for inpatient pharmacists, inpatient pharmacy technicians, pharmacists in long-term care, home infusion, pediatrics and oncology. Listings are in: Bakersfield, Bay Area, Fresno, Northern California and Sacramento – For information, contact Francisco Pelayo, corporate recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.797.3543.
Director of Pharmacy, Palm Springs
A 540-bed hospital seeks a Director of Pharmacy who will report to the Executive Vice President/COO of the Medical Center. Director has approximately 58 FTEs. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. If interested, please contact April Allen, WK Advisors, email@example.com, 502.228.4030.
Pharmacist – WestRX Pharmacy Corp
Independent HIV Specialty Pharmacy
3 positions open – Long Beach, Downtown LA, Palm Springs
West RX Pharmacy Corp is a newly founded independent pharmacy chain specializing in HIV care. We are currently recruiting pharmacists and pharmacy technicians for our 3 new locations in Long Beach, Downtown Los Angeles and Palm Springs.
We are looking for California licensed pharmacists who will take active leadership roles with little supervision, are self- starters and readily adaptable to change. Candidates must display the ability to multi-task, manage pharmacy technician staff members and possess excellent customer service skills.
We offer competitive compensation with benefits after a 3 month probation period.
Please send resumes and cover letters with salary requirements and desired employment location to HR@sidellemms.com; subject line: Pharmacist (location)