Open Faculty Positions
Please visit Jobs at USC for School of Pharmacy faculty positions at http://capsnet.usc.edu/ers/.
Pharmacy Job Network
Clinical Pharmacist Needed for Specialty Pharmacy
Great opportunity available for a team player who is organized, proactive and detail oriented to work in the specialty pharmacy industry. We are a fast past, high volume, demanding pharmacy. We currently have a pharmacist position available for a person with the flexibility of working in both of our locations (Encino & Westwood). This is a full-time position that requires open availability Monday to Saturday.
Seeking a pharmacist who is organized, proactive, detailed and people oriented with great communication skills to work in the specialty pharmacy industry. Must have integrity, dependability, sense of creating a safe and effective environment, and quality focus. No experience is necessary. We will train the right person.
Consults with any prescriber, nurse or health care professional. Performs duties as assigned that fall within the federal or state law or regulation that authorizes only a registered pharmacist to perform and performs all functions which require professional judgment. Responsible for interpreting and clarifying medication orders and prescriptions, dispensing, and monitoring preparation. Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Pharmacist license from California State Board of Pharmacy or obtaining license in the next 6 months. Valid current CA Drivers license, with current insurance, a must.
Etreby a plus, but not required. Bi-lingual desired, Chinese speaking Mandarin/Cantonese. Must be able to travel from Encino to Westwood locations.
If you are a pharmacist whose first priority is to provide excellent service to the patients, we encourage you to apply with MDR. This opportunity is with an extremely reputable company, industry competitive and great benefits.
If you are interested and qualify for this position, e-mail resume, including cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We are seeking well qualified California Pharmacists for a compounding pharmacy in Irvine, CA.
• Comply with all applicable laws and standards governing their pharmacy
• Work with other pharmacists to ensure consistency across all pharmacy operations
• Set the standard for rigorous adherence to high work ethic, productivity and commitment by exemplifying these traits in your pharmacy
• Demonstrate skill and proficiency in using our computer systems and tools. Handle multiple tasks effectively and simultaneously
• Exemplify a positive and willing attitude, working well with team members in handling varying tasks as priorities shift. Be aware of changing priorities and adjust as needed.
• Help improve processes to ensure the highest level of quality and the most effective handling of tasks and responsibilities.
• Oversee pharmacy technicians in serving customers; maintain the pharmacy department and inventory management processes including: order review, inventory returns, restocking shelves, and physical inventory preparation
• Verify accuracy in prescription entry through completion
• Compounding and/or laboratory experience strongly preferred
• Strong math skills are essential
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Reliable and consistent in timeliness, attendance, and quality of work
• Must exhibit excellent customer service skills
• Articulate thoughts well and communicate them clearly
• Must exhibit excellent problem resolution skills
• Intelligent and bright, assertive and driven self-starter who requires no supervision to stay on task or complete work
• Naturally look for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness, and communicate ideas that will help us serve our customers better, reduce cost, and increase revenue
•Managerial experience preferred
•Must adapt well to change
*Experience with PK (The Compounder Rx) preferred
• Registered Pharmacist License in California with no charges or citations
• BS or Doctor of Pharmacy Degree
Please send resume and list of references to email@example.com