Open Faculty Positions
Please visit Jobs at USC for School of Pharmacy faculty positions at http://capsnet.usc.edu/ers/.
Pharmacy Job Network
Title: Research Associate II – Modeling and Simulation (posted 11.13.15)
Location: Bethesda, MD or Lexington, MA
Evidera is one of the preeminent commercial entities analyzing effectiveness, establishing evidence, and substantiating value of health treatments within the global health industry. Through its market leading portfolio of health economics, outcomes research, market access, data analytics and epidemiology services, it partners with life sciences organizations worldwide to optimize the market access and commercial success of their products. With an exceptional reputation and premium capabilities, we leverage our unparalleled knowledge of the global payer and regulator landscape and by developing, capturing and communicating the clinical and economic evidence that our clients require to successfully market their products. Our research and consulting services are driven by world-class science and thought leadership and leverage a unique combination of capabilities.
Position Overview: Manages and implements research project activities/tasks. Helps manage multiple projects with tasks varying to degree by project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Implement one or more of the following under direction:
- Model design development.
- Model programming.
- Conduct basic statistical or other analyses.
- Conduct literature reviews with emphasis on extracting data pertinent to economic evaluations.
- Handle other study design elements.
- Maintain and develop scientific resources.
- Draft project deliverables (reports, dossiers, protocols, spreadsheets, etc) and draft abstracts and sections of manuscripts with possible co-authorship.
- Track budget and expenses and monitor timelines and deliverables.
- Support other “non-billable” activities as needed (e.g. draft and co-sign proposals; informal mentoring of junior staff; develop relations with colleagues within the company).
- Travel may be required.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of pharmacoeconomics, epidemiology and literature review principles.
- Practical knowledge of research project implementation.
- Familiarity with mathematical modeling.
- Strong quantitative skills, with solid understanding of statistics.
Education and Experience: Relevant PhD or Masters (e.g., Economics, Epidemiology, Public Health), PhD or Masters in other fields will be considered, with relevant experience, or Bachelors with greater than two years of relevant experience.
Language Skills: Competent in written and spoken English.
Computer Skills: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel; ability to use Access with interface provided (may learn ARENA).
Perks: Evidera offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Our Lexington office offers an on-site fitness facility, frequent social events, and collaborative work environment. We are committed to providing training and professional development, with ample opportunity to advance, for all of our staff.
To apply please visit our website and select a position you’d like apply for. Complete your online profile and attach your cover letter and resume / CV. All applications are reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Consultant – Payer Strategy (Global Market Access Consulting)
Location: Lexington, MA
Evidera is seeking a Consultant to join our Global Market Access Consulting team. Based in London and in Lexington, MA, we have been providing global payer research and pricing, reimbursement and market access strategy advice to clients in the biopharmaceutical industry for over 19 years. The Consultant will play a critical role in the growth of our Lexington team.
Department: Evidera’s Global Market Access Consulting practice provides clients with strategic recommendations on how best to move products through their pipelines. The practice has one of the best available networks of approximately 2,000 high level payers and advisers covering 45 markets, and has completed over 1,250 global and emerging markets projects, and over 30,000 in-house payer interviews during the 19 years since its inception.
- To support the Project Leader and act as project manager in delivery of projects.
- Undertake qualitative 1:1 interviews and dyads with payer decision makers and payer advisers.
- Input into analysis and development of presentation.
- Supporting project team in delivery of individual projects – you will be typically involved in approximately 3‑4 projects simultaneously.
- To undertake the execution of the project, including the following tasks:
- Support client liaison
- Qualitative research
- Analysis of research findings
- Development of results presentation
- Support presentation of results
- Client feedback
Who you are:
- 2-3 years’ experience in pricing, reimbursement and global market access either in a consultancy or industry (corporate-level) and highly engaged in expanding your knowledge.
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about pricing and reimbursement.
- Personable, realistic, willing, open, team-worker and flexible.
- Well organized and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Enthusiastic to learn and motivated to take opportunities for professional development.
The Consultant acts as a key project contributor and, increasingly over time, overall project manager in collaboration with the senior team. The consultant undertakes multiple (4-5 at a time) global pricing, reimbursement, and market access consulting projects. Key activities include:
- Planning, organizing and undertaking qualitative 1:1 interviews and dyads with payer decision makers and payer advisers.
- Development of analyses and client presentations.
- Structuring project activities and analyses for business analysts on the project team.
- Supporting client liaison activities.
- Participating in presentation of results.
Evidera offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Our Lexington office offers an on-site fitness facility, frequent social events, and a collaborative work environment. We are committed to providing training and professional development, with ample opportunity to advance, for all of our staff.
To apply please visit our website and select a position you’d like apply for. Complete your online profile and attach your cover letter and resume/CV. All applications are reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Clinical Pharmacist Needed for Specialty Pharmacy
Great opportunity available for a team player who is organized, proactive and detail oriented to work in the specialty pharmacy industry. We are a fast past, high volume, demanding pharmacy. We currently have a pharmacist position available for a person with the flexibility of working in both of our locations (Encino & Westwood). This is a full-time position that requires open availability Monday to Saturday.
Seeking a pharmacist who is organized, proactive, detailed and people oriented with great communication skills to work in the specialty pharmacy industry. Must have integrity, dependability, sense of creating a safe and effective environment, and quality focus. No experience is necessary. We will train the right person.
Consults with any prescriber, nurse or health care professional. Performs duties as assigned that fall within the federal or state law or regulation that authorizes only a registered pharmacist to perform and performs all functions which require professional judgment. Responsible for interpreting and clarifying medication orders and prescriptions, dispensing, and monitoring preparation. Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Pharmacist license from California State Board of Pharmacy or obtaining license in the next 6 months. Valid current CA Drivers license, with current insurance, a must.
Etreby a plus, but not required. Bi-lingual desired, Chinese speaking Mandarin/Cantonese. Must be able to travel from Encino to Westwood locations.
If you are a pharmacist whose first priority is to provide excellent service to the patients, we encourage you to apply with MDR. This opportunity is with an extremely reputable company, industry competitive and great benefits.
If you are interested and qualify for this position, e-mail resume, including cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We are seeking well qualified California Pharmacists for a compounding pharmacy in Irvine, CA.
• Comply with all applicable laws and standards governing their pharmacy
• Work with other pharmacists to ensure consistency across all pharmacy operations
• Set the standard for rigorous adherence to high work ethic, productivity and commitment by exemplifying these traits in your pharmacy
• Demonstrate skill and proficiency in using our computer systems and tools. Handle multiple tasks effectively and simultaneously
• Exemplify a positive and willing attitude, working well with team members in handling varying tasks as priorities shift. Be aware of changing priorities and adjust as needed.
• Help improve processes to ensure the highest level of quality and the most effective handling of tasks and responsibilities.
• Oversee pharmacy technicians in serving customers; maintain the pharmacy department and inventory management processes including: order review, inventory returns, restocking shelves, and physical inventory preparation
• Verify accuracy in prescription entry through completion
• Compounding and/or laboratory experience strongly preferred
• Strong math skills are essential
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Reliable and consistent in timeliness, attendance, and quality of work
• Must exhibit excellent customer service skills
• Articulate thoughts well and communicate them clearly
• Must exhibit excellent problem resolution skills
• Intelligent and bright, assertive and driven self-starter who requires no supervision to stay on task or complete work
• Naturally look for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness, and communicate ideas that will help us serve our customers better, reduce cost, and increase revenue
•Managerial experience preferred
•Must adapt well to change
*Experience with PK (The Compounder Rx) preferred
• Registered Pharmacist License in California with no charges or citations
• BS or Doctor of Pharmacy Degree
Please send resume and list of references to email@example.com