The USC School of Pharmacy student exchange programs and visiting professorships are a cornerstone of the School’s global activity.
Our exchange programs by the numbers:
- Dozens of fourth-year PharmD students go abroad each year
- Students typically do six-week international clerkships in groups of two to four students
- The School hosts multiple groups of international students in exchange programs.
Reasons the exchange is invaluable:
- Distinctive view of pharmacy practice and health care
- An understanding of the clinical environment and unique challenges in various countries
- Seeing similarities and trends that extend to all health care environments
For more information about international exchange programs, contact Michael Wincor, PharmD, Associate Dean of Globalization and Continuing Professional Development at email@example.com or (323) 442-1455.