A number of scholarships are available to students pursuing various degree options and at varying levels of their education at the School of Pharmacy. Students applying for admission to the School, may also apply for:
USC Latino Alumni Association
Please go directly to the USC Latino Alumni Association website for application and scholarship deadline information.
USC Black Alumni Association Scholarship
Please go directly to the USC Black Alumni Association website for application and scholarship deadline information.
Continuing students will be considered for these and other available scholarships by submitting the scholarship application below to the USC School of Pharmacy Financial Aid Office by March 1, 2011. Print and complete the application below and submit it in any of the following ways: email to email@example.com; bring it to the office, PSC 206A; or mail it to 1985 Zonal Avenue, PSC 206A, Los Angeles CA 90089-9121. For questions, call (323) 442-1466.
Scholarships for continuing students include:
- Dolly Harris Endowed Scholarship
- Joyce and Harold Washington Endowed Scholarship
- Roslyn Blake Endowed Scholarship
- Walter G. Cathey Diversity Scholarship
- Diversity Scholarship
- O’Mara Endowed Scholarship
- Vincent O’Mara Scholarship
- Target Diversity Scholarship
- Walgreens Diversity Scholarship
- Walmart Diversity (applicant must be a member of the Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA))